The machine is used to dry and thermofixing several kinds of fabrics as knitwear, sponge, furnishing etc.
It is composed by three main sectors:
- Divergent field
- Heating group with parallel section to stabilize the fabric
- Discharge group.
The heating system is composed by several modular groups, its number change depending on the needs of work.
The main features of the machines are:
- General overfeed in entrance with two motor driven rollers (upper and lower)
- Lateral overfeed in entrance, chain with motorization of the rubberized belt for conveyor above the fabric and neutral for contrast rubberized cylinder.
- Chain with stainless steel pins and fabric holder plates
- Drying furnace with forced hot air through fans. The heating system can be with gas, oil, steam.
- Channels in drilled sheet designed to have an uniform jet of the air on the fabric
- Exhausting group
- Cooling group for fabrics, through forced hot air having room temperature
- Discharging fabric unit with formation of plait, small roll, big roll or non stop roller for the formation of small rolls.
On request the machine can be supplied with:
- Vaporizing group in entrance
- Selvedge gumming and cutting system.