This is an indispensable machine in the textile finishing sector. It acquires the characteristics of a small Stenter as it is used to enlarge and equalize the fabric width, with the possibility of combining the drying process.
As the fabric passes through the machine sections, two pin chains constantly hold it. The machine has a working path divided into conical field and parallel field. In the conical field, two cylinders perform the general overfeeding and two lateral rubberized wheels with independent motors with adjustable speed perform the lateral overfeeding. In the steam tunnel made out of stainless steel, the high temperature allows the relaxation of fibres and the fabric acquires the necessary docility to achieve the desired width. An anti-condensation device prevents any possible condensations. In the parallel field, the hot air drying chambers dry the fabric and, after that, a cooling unit with forced air brings it to room temperature. Lastly, the fabric is detached from the pin chain with minimal tension and then rolled up on a cardboard tube or plaited.
The heating system can be by gas (as shown in the photo), steam or oil.
The number of chambers may vary according to the needs.
The main technical features of the machine are:
- General overfeeding with No.2 motor-driven rollers
- Lateral overfeeding on the chain with motor-driven rubber conveyor belts placed under the fabric and rubberized contrast roller without motorization
- Energy-saving steaming bowls with anti-condensation system
- Hood with exhaust fan with anti-dripping system
- Hot air drying chambers with fans with adjustable speed by means of Inverter. The heating system can be by gas, oil, steam
- Cooling unit with room temperature air
- Fabric output to plait, big roll or small roll
Upon request, the machine can be equipped with:
- Cutting device for the transversal cut at the end of the fabric roll
- Selvedge gumming and cutting system
- Electronic weighing system with label printer