The machine can be considered the founder of the line from which all our other models descend. It has the basic features to treat any kind of fabric enhancing the visual quality and handle. The particular features is the tilted route of the fabric that allows a good visibility for the detection of any flaws. The tilted route allows also the detachment of the fabric form the chain and the following rolling in a very short section avoiding distortions/stretching on the fabric. This characteristic make it perfectly proper to work several kinds of fabric including knitwear and elasticated. Another feature is the ease of use by the operator as it is controlled by touch screen displays with interfaced controls on the entrance and exit.
Its main technical features are:
- General overfeed in entrance with two motor driven rollers (inferior and superior)
- Lateral overfeed in entrance, chain with motorization of the rubberized belt for conveyor above the fabric and neutral for contrast rubberized cylinder
- Steaming bowls featuring energy savings with elimination of the discharge of condensations
- Hood with exhaust fan and dripping steam recovery system
- Drying group with fans with adjustable speed through Inverter. When the machine is stopped the sense of rotation of the fans is reversed to avoid the overheating and the yellowing of the fabric
- Rolling through two motorized cylinders, driven singularly by Inverter. This feature allows to set the density of the roll on formation.
On request the machine can be supplied with:
- Cutting machine for the transversal cut of the fabric at the end of the roll
- Selvedge gumming and cutting system
- Electronic weighting system with label printer.