The machine can be considered the founder of our Equalizing range. It has all of the characteristics to process every kind of fabric, including knit and stretch fabric, enhancing its look and touch.
It enlarges and equalizes the fabric width, rolls up the fabric and eliminates possible creases by means of steam.
The feeding section is that of a Stenter (general and lateral overfeeding, scroll rolls, stitching wheels, selvedge de-curlers, etc.). The particular feature of this machine from the competitors is the tilted path of the chain that allows a good visibility for the detection of possible flaws and facilitates the fabric detachment from the chain and the following rolling in a very short section, avoiding distortions and stretching.
Another feature is the easy use: one operator can control the whole process thanks to a simple computer with Touch-screen panels located both at the entry and at the exit of the machine.
The main technical features of the machine are:
- General overfeeding with No.2 motor-driven rollers
- Lateral overfeeding on the chain with motor-driven rubber conveyor belts placed under the fabric and rubberized contrast roller without motorization
- Energy-saving steaming bowls with anti-condensation system
- Hood with exhaust fan with anti-dripping system
- Drying unit with electric fans with variable and adjustable speed, reversed rotation with machine stopped to prevent overheating and yellowing of fabric
- Rolling on two motor-driven rollers with independent motor, with variable and adjustable speed, to set the compactness of the roll in formation
Upon request, the machine can be equipped with:
- Cutting device for the transversal cut at the end of the fabric roll
- Selvedge gumming with drying and cutting system
- Electronic weighing system with label printer